About the Role
Are you a multi-talented digital marketer who’s a stickler for lead acquisition? Do you have a passion for learning new things and an entrepreneurial spirit? In particular, are you interested in working with innovative tech companies across different sectors and have a talent for inspiring others? — If yes, this could be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for a Senior Paid Media Associate to join our growing team. You’ll apply your paid media expertise to tech companies across various sectors, such as Adtech, Martech, Edtech, Fintech, Retailtech, and eCommerce.
This is a dynamic, highly-visible, client-facing position. On the tactical side, you’ll need to be comfortable shifting focus and style from project to project or client to client. Since this is a newly created role, we’re excited to see the range of ideas and skills you bring to the position.
The Senior Paid Media Associate will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with other employees and contractors.
The right candidate for this role should have the following skills and certifications:
- Required: Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads Display Certification, Google Analytics Experience/Certification, LinkedIn Ads Certification
- Nice to Have: Facebook Ads Certification, Google Ads & Retargeting Experience/Certification, Hubspot Certification, Marketo Certification
What You’ll Be Doing
- This role is all execution - you will be working under the Director of Demand Generation to execute the thoughtful paid audience and acquisition strategies they develop. Tactics included, but not limited to:
- Building out new campaigns across search, social and display
- Set up creative tracking and website tags
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- Assist in budget management to make sure spend limits come in on target
- Optimize campaigns to drive the most impactful mix of tactics across acquisition channels
- Monitor campaign and media channel performance—ensuring that campaign goals are met
- Perform in-depth keyword, website and competitor research to inform strategy and execution
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to budgets
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Regularly update KPIs and dashboards demonstrating performance; analyze results and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve the performance of campaign narratives and KPIs inclusive of internal benchmarking.
- Collaborate and partner with the internal content team and creative team on asset development needed to deliver on campaigns.
- Project management for assigned tasks. Although you will work with the Director of Demand Generation on all client work, you are responsible for ensuring adherence to the brief/project direction and the proactive tracking and reporting of progress toward milestones and on-time delivery.
- Stay informed on industry trends and best practices.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience — you have a minimum of three to five (3-5) years experience in paid media (it’s ok if past job titles don’t specify this, as long as you’ve done the work in a professional capacity).
- Industry Experience - you have experience in the tech / SAAS space, and you’re passionate about the transformative impact of technology on businesses and people. You have a fundamental understanding of sales funnel structures and customer journey life cycles.
- Cross-Functional Experience — you have a proven track record of working with specialists across product marketing, digital marketing, design, and communications.
- Collaboration — you thrive in an environment where everyone works remotely; you can successfully collaborate with other team members.
- Initiative — you actively look for gaps and address them with a positive, solution-oriented approach. You understand a start-up mindset and can operate with speed and agility while still prioritizing quality results. You are a natural problem solver who is thinking about how you can improve the work you deliver.
- Excellence — you set high expectations and only put your best work in front of team members and clients.
- Communication — you have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. You can deliver thoughts and direction in a clear and concise manner. You have the ability to distill data & metrics into actionable insights and recommendations that inform client strategy.
- Growth Mindset — you bring complementary skills and expertise to the team on a consistent basis and are always willing to teach as well as learn from team members. You’re seeking to develop your client relationship and strategy skills as a digital marketer.
- Organization — you value organization, efficiency and transparency; always striving to keep clients and team members in the loop.
- Creativity - You’re a natural creative thinker with the ability to spot unique solutions leveraging data & industry knowledge.
- We strike a perfect balance between being strategic and executing with excellence for our clients.
- We are diverse and inclusive. We respect different viewpoints and educational backgrounds, and ensure employees and contractors pay parity.
- We promote our people and help team members develop their personal brands in the market.
- We encourage independence. We work remotely and transparently while avoiding micromanaging, schedule-policing and presenteeism.
- Our open time-off policy means you take the time you need. We believe hard workers need time to recharge
SalientMG is a strategic marketing firm based in New York City with team members across North America. We are senior marketers, not traditional consultants. We collaborate with our clients to identify their salient points - what makes their business truly remarkable. B2B tech companies partner with us to launch, accelerate, or streamline their marketing strategy and programs. Since 2013, growth-stage tech companies such as Verizon, Etsy, Ogury, Ubermedia and Rovio have relied on us to create market-differentiation and accelerate growth. Our clients are accepted by referral only.
SalientMG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by federal law. In addition to federal law requirements, SalientMG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.